Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 offers

Hello o2,I just wondering why you offer me second sim for £13 a month? I can get the same offer for £8 monthly. Dear O2 do you think your customers are idiots?

Karol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

online buying and ages with customer services

Hi all, I have been an O2 customer for nearly 10 years and today has been the day I may actually leave when my contact comes round for renewal. So today I thought i would get the Samsung Tab S6 - take advantage of the Black Friday deal. multiple onli...

AshB2919 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the point of platinum customer service?I literally will be leaving.had enough

Hi everyone,can anyone explain to me the benefit of being a platinum customer?any time I phone up I seem to get put through to advisors that tell me can't deal with you will have to pass me you on to my colleague in another department cause your plat...

Network Coverage

Hi, I've been experiencing terrible network coverage wherever I go in the UK for almost a year now. I've been in to my local O2 store multiple times to have this issue resolved, yet nothing has been done. My device has been checked for any issues, no...

Who remembers 'O2 Chat'?

The long standing members of O2 (or Genie) will remember on the WAP page that there was a section called O2 Chat (formerly Genie Chat) back in 2001 / 2002.For those of you who are too young to know, it was back in the days before smartphones existed,...

Resolved! O2 Satisfaction survey (BY TEXT?)

Hi all...Just thought I would check if anyone else has received a satisfaction survey via text from O2? I contacted 202 a couple of days ago..today from a number, 24442, I was surveyed via text regarding my customer experience. Five questions to give...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSim in China

Hi, I am travelling to China next week for the first time since switching to eSim. There is conflicting information on whether the eSim is supported in China. Can anyone confirm whether or not I can roam with eSim in China? Many Thanks

dan1080 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harrogate town centre coverage

Harrogate town centre coverage has been awful now for the last 12 months! It used to be excellent and could stream movies etc but now the 4g and even 3G coverage is next to useless. I would have thought that O2 would have had it fixed in time for the...

Mantamad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

So I upgraded my handset

So after a while I finally upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB. I find it easy to use and quick enough which is all good. Battery life is good especially in middle settings. The cameras are ok I suppose although that was not my main reason. The mo...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos