Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet speeds?

What 4G speeds are everyone getting recently? In my case its more like Slow2 than O2 with 4G speeds around 500Kbps most of the time, against far quicker speeds on all other networks?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app and multiple accounts.

I have two pay monthly contracts linked together on my O2 account. One is my phone and one is my grandson's. I can use the My O2 app to view the bills etc. on both accounts, but I would like to let my grandson use the app on his iPhone to view just h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HMD unveil new Nokia devices but no 5G support

http://new.whatmobile.net/ifa-2019-hmd-global-announces-five-new-nokia-phones/ I know we have a Samsung Fanboy and a Sony Fanboy, having owned an HMD Nokia 5 for the past 17 months I am quite happy to declare myself a Nokia Fanboy! I am currently hol...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Trafficline closure

Tried to use O2 Trafficline last Sunday, by dealing 1200 as usual. The number wouldn’t connect, and a search revealed the service has now been closed: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/digital-services/trafficline i for one one find this a bit disappointing ...

Voicemail hacked? This is what to do!

On Saturday night around 11:30pm, I received a phone call from a private number, thinking it was the alarm sounding at work, I answered the phone. The person on the other end was a man with a Scottish accent, talking rather fast and saying that I'd m...

Xiaomi and O2 Finally!

As someone who keeps up to date with the latest tech announcements, one that has slipped under my radar is the fact O2 now has an Xiaomi device!These devices are similar to Huwaei when they first came to the UK, Low costing but powerful devices and t...

Mi Mix 3
TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

EAim

Does anyone know when esim will be available?

R1bOYY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 down!

Is o2 down AGAIN in the uk??? How long till it’s sorted!!!

Rach01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Rank and Notification

I have just received an automatically-generated notification that I have moved up the ranking to Level 25 Hard Hitter.Thanks to the Community Managers for moving me up the ranking - much appreciated.Also I would like to point out that previous proble...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 parental access

I’ll change my SIM card when my contract is finished. I still can’t access any pages that seems to need parental approval after I spent 15 minutes on phone with somebody from o2 that told me she will sort it out in maximum 24 hours. THANK YOU O2!

Blackburn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos