Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy s20 cloud blue vs iPhone 12 white

Hi I am wanting to upgrade my account and have had both Samsung and apple devices, and wanting to know which would be the better phone, i need a good battery, will be using it for social media, calls, texts, camera sometimes and research for universi...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Motorola edge 5g

Hello, I have a question, if I buy Motorola edge 5g in a subscription in o2, should there be a charger in the box, greetings

PavelP7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney%20extras

Cancelling Disney - in my o2 find + under Disney extras press this to change it to - you can then access turn off auto renew took me weeks to find it!

Contract so expensive

Hi there,Was wondering if anyone could explain to me why my iPhone XS Max contract is so expensive compared to the newest model out right now. I understand you agree to the contract when you first join but I don’t see how this is fair at all? If I wa...

Laura98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Choice for PAYG Bundles Please.

Okay, there has been some great PAYG offers lately: 45GB and Unlimited Mins/Texts for 15 Pounds (3 months)BUT, the normal offering is bizarre, you get 3 offerings: 1: Unlimited Mins/Texts 6GB Data = 10 Pounds2: Unlimited Mins/Texts 15GB Data = 15 Pou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined contract

Thanks o2 for taking my money upfront and deposit almost 300 £ and get declined contract and now wait for another 14 days to get my money back worse network

Bob5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returns Address

Please can somebody help. I have a device to return in less than 7 days and I cannot find a way to do this and I can’t get through to anyone by any means.

CarolMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages not sending or being received

Hi all, any suggestions will be appreciated: both my phone and my partners, both with O2 pay monthly will not send or receive text messages. When we try to send messages and check the status it continually reads 'sending'. I've tried turning the phon...

T5SWB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I have 4G and my phone will only load certain sites. For example my facebook is working but my messaging isnt? I also cannot search on the internet or go onto my Netflix account but i have 4G!

Thomasina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to port old number across

Hi, I'm here as a last resort. Trying to port my old number across from EE for over a week now, having recently joined O2 on a pay monthly SIM. I received my PAC code, and I tried using the form on My O2 website. I got an email back from them, saying...

TomPlk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos