Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst customer service ever?

No customer support whatsoever, they're always extremely busy.. (it's called a queue you can put people on) Extra charges for US, while it's in the Travel inclusive destinstions.. (which is enabled) And now I cannot even make calls or connect to my d...

Ip4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

My order has arrived, DPD delivered it but its says on Track My Order on the O2 Website it hasn't been delivered. This is preventing me from using my order number on O2 Recycle for the Extra £100 bonus. Anyone have any idea why it says it still hasn'...

Detailed billing missing from account

Since I changed tariff in April the day after my April bill all the detailed billing ie calls made, texts sent and breakdown of data access is missing. This has also disappeared from the meagre billing history I had since after being migrated to the ...

fedup30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible customer care

Ordered a reconditioned/like new phone as an upgrade. Opened it on the 14th April and the condition did not meet the O2 guidance as had a lot of scratches & chips.Immediately resealed it back in he box and contacted O2 and told them I was not happy a...

Paul47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Review to make sure customer is getting best deal

Does anyone know if it’s possible to discuss/review your account with O2 to make sure you are getting the best possible deal from your contract. I don’t mean checking you have all the data you need, etc. I mean that you are getting the best available...

K-W-S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring to o2

I've been trying to transfer a number of lines to o2 from ee - I've managed to transfer 2, but when I've tried to transfer the 3rd one over it gives an error message of "you have to many lines" - whether its online or via the telesales team, the same...

Dan-16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£807 bill for one day in America

Hi i am just back from a week in New York. i got a bill for £807, instead of the usual £10 a month. I did receive a text from 02 saying that whilst in America it was £6 a day, i received this on the first day via text. I tried live chat but they woul...

casp21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is noreply@service-email-o2.co.uk a legitimate email address?

Just got off the phone discussing a fraudulent account. I get an email confirming 02 have recieved the fraud report that goes straight to my spam folder. Naturally I'm a high alert at the moment, can anyone confirm if this email is genuine? Online ve...

mu4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible new scam

Morning all. Thought I would post this as it's a new one (to me) and seems an escalation to the lengths that scammers are going to steal our details. This was posted on the Book of Face, so it's accuracy is up for debate but rather waste some time po...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Network in the red on the My network app.

Does anyone know at o2 know when will o2 short out there network as everywhere I have been recently the network has been in the red on the My network app when it use to be in the green as in the passed it's been in red but it has not been long for it...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos