Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tariffs 26th Feb to Include Unlimited Texts

This has been posted in the iPhone forum previously, so I am posting it in the General forum, just to let everyone know that there is a new range of tariffs available from the 26th February when you will be able to check them on line.If there is anyo...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absolutely fuming!

I've been emailing back and forth from the so called "customer care" and their replies have no relevance to my problem. Each time I get a reply it's like a new case with a new idiot answering me with standard pre-written copy-and-paste answers.HOW do...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorry tale of 2 phone companies

This is a long and sorry tale of 2 phone providers, bear with me.I had a contract with O2 for a long time and wanted an iphone. After lots of problems with CS I decided to go with orange because O2 were only really offering the same deals as a new cu...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling?

Hi allWhat do you think my chances of cancelling my contract are?I have had my new contract for 1 month (first bill came today) my phone is broken already and had it about 5 weeks.I just want to cancel my contract because o2 are really p**ing me off....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I be reverse-lookup'ed??

Hi all,some wierdo has started leaving me threatening voicemails from a blocked number. I don't know who he is, where he got my number, or what he thinks I have done wrong! But now I am concerned - can he find anything else out about me from my numbe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some one seen my profile

Joined forum yesterday had a private message today from lady saying she had seen my profile. Made my first post yesterday in home broadband. I guess i better delete all my details

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos