cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Employee Discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I'm hoping somebody here knows a little about the O2 employee discount scheme, I'm currently with O2 on a £35 a month contract and have been with them since their BT Celnet days and in a few weeks time I'm going to start work for O2.
Does anybody know how long I need to wait before I can take advantage of their discount program? I've currently got a Samsung Galaxy I7500 and my contract wont be up for renewal until March, but I'm desperate for a new phone as this one is giving me nothing, but problems so I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with it for. I wont be starting with O2 for another few weeks and I don't want to start asking about discounts the minute I get in the door so I'm wondering if it's worth waiting until I start to get a new phone through them or should I just look for one myself.

Cheers

David
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can get a discounted contract as soon as you start work.

For example an iPhone 4 16GB at the moment is £89 on a 24 month £20 per month tariff with unlimited minutes, texts and internet. Good deal slight_smile
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can get a discounted contract as soon as you start work.
For example an iPhone 4 16GB at the moment is £89 on a 24 month £20 per month tariff with unlimited minutes, texts and internet. Good deal slight_smile
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know slight_smile Although I'll be sticking to Android over the iPhone wink
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Providing you're not on agency then yes straight away once you get your employee ref number.

Good luck in your new job, hope you enjoy it x
Message 4 of 4