Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened to my order

hi guys2 days ago i ordered a Blackberry Curve 3g 9300 on a 24 month contract. I chose for it to be delivered today and it gave me and order reference number but it hasnt come yet. I have realised i have recieved no confirmation emails or texts (exce...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Support for the 10:10 Mini Movie 'No Pressure'

I am appauled at o2's involvement in the 10:10 campaign's mini movie entitled 'No Pressure'. This movie is scurrulous and pupports anyone with a view contrary to that of certain environmentalists as a lazy, shiftless and surly thicko guilty of heresy...

• 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony ericsson elm

I am thinking of getting this phone as a replacement to my old SE K800i.Would this be a good replacement? Any problems with the elm? ThanksAli

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4G

This as no dowt been posted elswhere but would like clarification on when it is going to be released in the UK.Thank You, Kitch

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Services 'on-hold' music!

Hi allI'm looking for the name of a particular song that plays on the o2 on hold system.So far I have:Elbow - One Day Like ThisSigur Ros - HoppipollaNeither of these are the song though.It has a female singer and starts with a long sweeping string ar...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Card Activation

Hi all,For the past week now I have been trying to swap my grandad's Virgin Mobile number onto a new O2 Nokia SIM card. The number has been swapped successfully as far as I know but whenever I try to ring it from my own phone I get the "call rejected...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting nowhere :'(

I kept emailing O2 complaints and got no reply, and someone kindly sent me the complaints number on here so I could call them. They said that they had no record of me emailing them (despite me getting auto-responses from every email I had sent?!) but...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile phone repair

what a JOKE O2 is i have been with them now for nearly 10 years and changed from o2 simplicity to another contract where u get a free phone but baring in mind as i wanted the sony ericcson xperia i had to pay a charge of £45 so i did felt quite happy...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos