cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no signal for the last couple of days in BN2 6TL - the online checker says that a phone mast nearby is not working - I can get a signal a few roads up from me, but as am in a dip obviosly need the boost from the mast that is not working - does anyone know if it going to be fixed soon - please?!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
You need to call customer service who should be able to give you some sort of time scale for the work on the mast to be carried out.
Length of time may be affected by various things such as the problem itself, whether O2 have access or need permission from a local land owner etc.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you - happily the signal seems to have returned - just in time for Christmas!
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no signal in the OX16 area for 24 hours An online chat yesterday told me there was a problem however an on line chat today tells me the problem has been fixed but still no signal is anyone else in this area experiencing problems
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Put your post code into http://status.o2.co.uk/ to check any outages in your area.

Thanks That says everything working fine however 2 phones are not working so must be something wrong with the coverage, intermittently we can get a connection but not often
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had no signal since last night and no connection/dial tone if you try to ring out and no one can ring in. Im getting a rare text, then loads come all at once and nothing for hours. Im in Doncaster south yorkshire ;-(
Message 8 of 8