cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Torch £300 Deposit ####

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello guys ..o2 are really getting on my #### nerves. Right, Im 18 years old and NEED a contract phone. I have been with o2 3-4 months on a simplicity and have missed 1 payment (o2 confirmed it was a mistake on thier side)
I just tryed to upgrade my line to a 18month blackberry deal and its asking for a £300 deposit witch I get back in 3 months ####...I DONT WANT TO PAY THIS ..(have over £3000 in my account)
I have 2 cleared direct debit payments on my account HOWEVER I have a 3rd that I have paid before it was due.
SO THATS 3 CLEARED PAYMENTS RIGHT??
This is really getting on my nerves ..what should I do ..
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
At18 you won't have built up a good credit record yet. That's just the way the world works.
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
What prking said. Since the recession bit credit agencies have to be much more careful how they lend money out and you have not yet had time to build a good credit history. A phone contract is classed as a creit agreement because you pay for chargeable calls and messages after you used them, basically. The network has to build confidence that you will pay and in the great scheme of things, 3 months is nothing. If you don't want to pay the deposit, maybe try again after 6 months. There will still be a deposit requirement, but it may half what it is now.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE JUST HAD MY ORDER ACCEPTED..IM GETTING THE BLACKBERRY TORCH..I done it over the phone about 10 mins ago grin NO DEPOSIT WAS NEEDED wink
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
So what was all the ranting about? Bloody kids today. grin
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yay, good stuff.
I suggest getting a case for it from Amazon for about a tenner... RIM don't provide cases for them anymore.

Tight sods... Smiley Mad
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yay, good stuff.
I suggest getting a case for it from Amazon for about a tenner... RIM don't provide cases for them anymore.

Tight sods... Smiley Mad

Really? Thats, well, appalling!
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? Thats, well, appalling!

It is... It really is.
Which brings me back onto the subject of that bar of chocolate I never received. :mansurprised:
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean you didn't get one for christmas, they really are abusing you! grin
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean you didn't get one for christmas, they really are abusing you! grin

Nope. :mansurprised:
Message 10 of 13