cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's just a suggestion ...................

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't mean this in a derogatory sense but it does get a tad boring to read so many complaints about unacceptably bad O2 network coverage and even worse Customer Service.  We are all too well aware of the situation by now,   so could someone with influence in the corridors of power arrange for a new COMPLAINTS Board to be set up.  There is little point in cluttering up Feedback or Help Boards with issues that that this Community can do nothing about and that detract from the sterling help and advice that the resident experts are able to provide in appropriate cases.  

Gerry

(If something goes without saying, let it. ~Author Unknown)

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't think I've come across a Network Forum with a dedicated Complaint Board which speaks for itself.

Then what a brilliant opportunity  for O2 to take a lead. 

Gerry

I'm not holding my breath. 

I would have thought site management would say their is an official online complaints system for account holders. 

.... and the new Complaints Board would be a simple and efficient way of ensuring that complaints get into that system.  One thing I have noticed is that so many people appear to have difficulty in the extreme in actually being able to get through to O2 to make a complaint.

Anyway - I knows when I am beaten so guess I will just have to bite the bullet and continue to read all the "We are only a Customer Forum - we cannot help ..  here is a link telling you how to complain......."  threads.

Gerry 

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Maybe we just need a "Rant or Vent" thread......?

Super suggestion @MI5    We could call it "RentaVent"  and for a few pence make available standard complaint templates for email, snail mail etc.  Later on we could publish a newsletter of O2 responses ..........what an exciting read that would be.  

Ok Ok - I know this is Off Topic.  You can always complain to O2.  Confused

Gerry 

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144876 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
You can write the templates Gerry.... Your wit would be enlightening in such circumstances slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You can write the templates Gerry.... Your wit would be enlightening in such circumstances slight_smile

Nah nah!   We need people who know what they are talking about for such an important job.  I lost that qualification years ago, if indeed I ever possessed it.  Cry

Gerry

Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid @Anonymous that with Ronan Dunne in charge things will only get worse.
Message 15 of 16

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Gerry,

Its an interesting idea and I can definitely understand the rationale. I would however be worried about the risk of this, as many complaints are created on a personal-case basis, so it is best to handle them one-on-one with a customer service advisor rather than the potential of divulging personal information on the community.

We have been toying with the idea of creating specific threads for different product and services in a rough schedule where we would alert everyone prior to it, invite feedback and then take it to the relevant team. This way we could gather feedback (positive and negative) and gather many insights from customers effectively.

What are your thoughts?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 16