cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the Nexus 6 arriving with 02?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to see if there was any updates on a rough date the Nexus 6 might land? My upgrade is due soon and depending on how long it will take to arrive in stores, I'm tempted to wait and see what it's like to hold.

Message 1 of 29
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Check here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon and register.

We do get updates from the social media team too letting us know. @Chris_K is the main guy.
Message 2 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you sir. I guess hopefully we'll hear confirmation of a date soon!

Message 4 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
You and many others I'm sure.

Do look at alternative outlets, CPW as one example, if not having the Refresh Tariff is not a deal breaker too.

It pays to shop around sometimes. 😄
Message 5 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry if this is a stupid question; What is CPW?

*edit* sorry - being slow there. I just got it :). Thanks I will def look around!

Message 6 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Apart from refresh not been available at Carphonewarehouse there are also some other perks that you don't get unless you buy directly from O2.
If you are eligible for any discounts (O2 Open or Friends and Family) the contract must be taken with O2 directly for those too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Geriko

Sorry I really should have typed it in fully.

My apologies.

A Warm welcome to the Community Forum too.

Enjoy the journey.
Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

tongue

Message 9 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing here, Amazon taking pre-orders for 32Gb blue for 15/12 delivery, Play store was rumoured to have today but keep checking and certainly not yet.

Message 10 of 29