cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6(+) - Refresh - Instore

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Can anyone give me their thoughts on whether it will be possible to walk into an o2 store on Firday or Saturday and upgrade to an iPhone 6(+) on o2 Refresh?

I have checked the Refresh options online and I can pay off my existing phone and upgrade, no problems.

But will stores have stock??

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions
You have the best chance early on Friday morning, if at all......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone give me their thoughts on whether it will be possible to walk into an o2 store on Firday or Saturday and upgrade to an iPhone 6(+) on o2 Refresh?

I have checked the Refresh options online and I can pay off my existing phone and upgrade, no problems.

But will stores have stock??

Hi,

Due to limited stock especially the iPhone 6 Plus Im sorry but I really dont fancy your chances.   Zipped

Even the Apple Store selling them full price sim free will be struggling.

I hate being negative.  Crazy

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all.

I figured I was pushing my luck, wish I had raised the cash ealrlier and placed a pre-order.

Oh well, 6-7 weeks is estimated lead time. Crazy

Message 4 of 15

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Fingers crossed they get supplies in sooner wink

Samsung S8
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're Welcome and as said Good Luck.

Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions
Best of luck - It can't hurt to call your local store (if you can get through) and see if they have any surplus stock available.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh I intend too!!

O2 customer services and every store in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset will likely receive a call from me!!
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 144495 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27686 Solutions

LOL

Currently using:
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Hallstar, like you, i want to upgrade my o2 refresh and pay off my phone. I went in store yesterday, put down a £50 pre order deposit and was told i can sort out the upgrade when i come to collect the phone on Friday/Saturday.
Message 10 of 15