Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carphone Warehouse - Pretty Amazed

I phoned the Carphone Warehouse around 8pm last night and ordered 2 iPhone 6 +'s in silver, 64GB and 128GB, on upgrade. Delivery date given as 13 October 2014. Roll on to this morning and I get notification of delivery for today. Both phones arrived ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 8 update for iPad

For some reason my ipad won't update to the iOS 8. Any tips why it's not working?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stock Levels IPhone 6+

OK, so I think the general consensus is - stock levels for the 6+ are near non existent . Is it possible for anyone from O2 to actually keep the community up to date on apple deliveries ? Maybe keep us up to date on what order date you are currently ...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 6

I backed up my iPhone 5 as I have now got my iPhone 6, do I set it up as a new iPhone as it won't do a restore from my saved back up. I am worried I will lose my pictures etc if I do new iPhone option. Please help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6

I have inserted sim into my new iPhone. How long til network is up and running on it?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem restoring iPhone 6 via iCloud

I started my restore on my new iPhone 6 this morning, went from 1 hour, then 2, then 4, 12, and then last time I looked at it (I had to go back to work) it said 14 hours!! 14!!!!!!! Can't do it via iTunes as issue with laptop. Any ideas or suggestion...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long to transfer number?

Hi, could someone tell me how long before my existing number with gif gaf is transfered to my new nano sim in my iphone 6? I have a temporary number at the moment and was told it could take up to 48hrs. Just wondering if anyone else has had experienc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking of O2 device

Hi, Quick question, I understand O2 will unlock devices once a contract has been completed. Is this correct? If so, will they unlock your current phone in-store when you pick up your upgrade? Many Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos