Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yahoo email

My iPhhone still receives emails from yahoo which is my main account, but when I open them up, although the message is there it is blank. All my sent messages appear blank as well. I thought it may be because my data allowance was used up but its the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iphone 3gs

Hi, hello to all!i am travelling overseas and want to unlock my iphone 3gs. I have submitted the unlock form 5 times and each time received an email with this message " Sorry, you have not passed our security checks with the information that you have...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Sale Day Friday 23rd November

The Apple Store - This Friday, there's something for everyone. Including you. The one-day Apple shopping event is Friday 23 November. Pick up something perfect for everyone on your list. Enjoy fast, free delivery online or visit your favourite Apple ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get custom repeat options in Calender events on iPhone

When you create a Calender event in the Calenders app on the iPhone. You have the following repeat options for an event. None, every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year. But what happens if you want an event to repeat on say the f...

icoud 1.jpg icloud 2.jpg icloud 3.jpg icloud 4.jpg
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Iphone5 unlocking- Guidance Required

Irritatingly I have been caught out by the CPWH small disclaimer that states that if you buy the Iphone5 sim free from them it locks itself to that network upon first use.As we all know o2 would unlock at the moment.I wish to get my phone unlocked, w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 New ipads Released? why and facetime/Imessage Not working.

Hello, I've just recently Bought a new ipad which is due to be delivered tomorrow, (Ipod 4th Gen, 16gb Retina) so soon after ipad mini? both realised same dates, what;s the difference apart from price difference. Also, My imessage/Facetime was workin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 activation

Apologies if this has been brought up before but I 'm unable to activate my Iphone 5 - I can get to the activation stage in the set up process on the Iphone and then get the screen saying that I need to either contact an Apple store or ring Apple Car...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "No Service" on iphone4

I've got home from work tonight and noticed no service on phone. Just got cut off from 02 web chat. Thought I'd ask here.

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! idata

I'm new to i-phone but note that idata.o2.co.uk is using about 40 mb a month, sending me something??? every day around midnight when I'm not even using my phone. Can someone tell me what this is doing for me? I believe I'm set to use wi-fi at home so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 3

i gave my iphone to my son he stays in fuerteventura and cant get spanish sim to work anyone help

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos