Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints team are ignoring me any suggestions please!

Summary of issues: MMS not workingNo personal hotspot optionAge verification requirementNot logging a complaint via chat when requestedIncorrect information provided by the store which forced me to change to a non unlimited data package and now refus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Non-responsive server!

I am visiting south east Kent at the moment and seem to have no access to the server. This is not the first time it has happened. Is it something I am not doing correctly within settings? When I am at home I usually have wifi connection,Help

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi greyed out

I cannot turn my wifi on! My brother yesterday tried to turn the Bluetooth on, which has since been searching and won't stop and this in turn, seems to have knackered my wifi up! Have tried turning the phone on and off, reset settings and reset netwo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

Hi I was wondering if someone could help please, i have an iphone 3 which i have on contract this is the first time for me as for the past ten years or so i have always done pay as you go, I had a bit of trouble as 02 where taking two lots of money f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 not receiving messages

Sooooooo at around 8 this morning my phone stopped receiving texts, it has full signal, I can send texts n make calls but not receive texts. I've tried turning my phone on n off, cleaning the SIM and manual roaming but nothing is working. What should...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP!

So. I topped up £15 yesterday and brought my Tariff for the month which is £13.50 simplicity unlimited texts and 500MB web and 20 picture messages. When i go to send a text is doesn't deliver to anybody and my internet isn't working either. I keep ge...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do when getting iPhone replaced or upgrading

Following these steps will make either the replacement or upgrade an easier process.I am using iTunes 11 for Mac so if you are using an earlier version of iTunes or a Windows version of iTunes, you may or may not see the same text, buttons etc that I...

Screenshot_02_05_2013_22_26.png Screenshot_02_05_2013_12_50.png Screenshot_02_05_2013_12_52.png Screenshot_02_05_2013_22_07.png
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 3G not working!!

The 3G icon is in the top left corner but doesn't work!! I get the message u are not subscribed to a cellular data service..

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos