Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal has dissapeared

Got contract, when got fone my signal wasn't great but still able to get a signal here and there, now for the past 2 or 3 weeks, the nearest signal I receive to my house is 5 miles away, I am now paying for a phone that I cannot use, and with my wife...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I stand? Iphone 4 1 year into contract. Stopped working

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can help me? I've had my iPhone 4 for a year now and I'm just about to pay Aprils bill so I will have 11 months left to pay. My iPhone has now stopped working, I do not recieve calls and txts and 99% of the time I have no ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My iPhone3 has stopped working half way through my contract

In March 2013 I started a 24month contract with o2, for which I was given a refurbished iPhone3. Today the phone stopped working. It had been fully charged this afternoon, and was on 100% when I left it earlier. I returned within an hour and could no...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to update app

My mum is having an issue with her iPhone (yes she got it back again!).This morning she went to update her apps in the app store (she had 8 to update - Facebook, bingo blitz, etc).Upon clicking update it asks her to put her password in, which she doe...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order

how long does it take to the phone to get here i order an iphone 4s and ivgot the order number but i cant track it yet

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim adapter - old iphone cant read card

I have 2 problems. Iphone 5 got wet and is currently going no further than the boot up apple logo screen with below messages on screen.[NAND]_FindFlashMediaAndKeepout :601 physical nand block offset 1[NAND] start :356 this 0x96fec400 PROVIDER=0x96193...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPod

Can anybody help my iPod keeps playing same song over and over again how do I stop this thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Activity icon always going around???? (4s io7)

How can I turn off that annoying activity wheel - I am sure it's eating into my battery life. Only had it since Io7 upgraded and it's driving me batty. I'm not a major league nerd (yet) as this i s my first i-phone. Any answers - I tried Apple manual...

izzy831 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send text messages

I've just bought a iphone 5s on pay as you go from apple ( a unlocked phone, but I'll be with O2)I did the transfer to keep my old number and change it to the new Sim which worked fine, I then used my back up to get all my things back on the phone, b...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos