Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4s

Hi I had a 1phone 4s on contract today all day it's saying no service could you help me please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5s network problems

I recently moved over from 3 and purchased an iPhone 5s. I have recently noticed that the 4g signal is not as stable as I thought it would be and occasionally the phone switches to GPRS. I have had the phone checked over in an apple store and everyth...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumour : re introduction of iPad 4

"Apple to reintroduce iPad 4 alongside 8GB iPhone 5c tomorrow"I'm not sure how this will be perceived by the consumer due to the introduction of the iPad mini retina and iPad air.Source ; idownloadbloghttp://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/03/17/apple-ipa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Clear Up Memory

I want to free up some space on my iPhone.I've deleted some apps that I don't use and I have deleted music and photos that I don't want.Is it possible to clear the (I think it is called cache?) on the iPhone. I know deleting the cookies and internet ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Iv an iphone 5 with 02 my issue is with the internet connectivity, I pick up perfect 3G ect in other areas but where I work & live the connection is awful! Been informed there is nothing I can do as there is simply no coverage in my area, Looe cornwa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facetime Audio

A word of warning. I usually call the USA using Facetime Audio, ie free VOIP, but the last time I clicked the call button against iPhone instead of FaceTime. Didn't realise until the £22 bill showed up.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 7: The ultimate Notification Center guide.

iOS 7: The ultimate Notification Center guide. Yet another fantastic guide from iDownloadblog which I thought was worth sharing on the forum for others to benefit from. I personally use the Notification Centre heavily and found some things within thi...

imgres-3.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLOCKED iPhone 4

I recently bought a broken iPhone 4 from ebay. Having spent many hours rebuilding the phone, I find , that , although the phone is UNLOCKED to any network, it is BLOCKED to UK networks ( CheckMend ).Is there any way that I can find which network it w...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editors Choice : App Store: Leo's Fortune.

I've been playing this game for a few hours now and I can say its one of the most funny games I have played, and the graphics are awesome. Game playability is fluid. The reviews are positive. Apple Link : https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/id830544402?m...

images.jpg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tutorial ; How to Set up Parental Controls on iTunes.

How to Set up Parental Controls on iTunes."If you have a kid, you know the internet can be a wild place for them to hang around. I’ve experienced first hand when my two year old daughter was casually watching cartoons on YouTube and ended up in front...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos