Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad abroad

I have 2 iPads, a 2nd gen and a new Air.Both are 3G, the 2 has a dormant sim and the Air a new sim.Both were/are £10/month 1g data.The 2 always worked abroad, it gets the local carrier here in Austria now, but with no data as the payments have stoppe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of Ownership

My partner lost his phone yesterday and needs a Proof of Ownership to claim on my bank insurance - how do I get hold of one of these please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update on iphone4

I have just installed the update ios 7.1.2 on my phone and for some weird reason I have not got an 'inbox' folder for my emails. Two messages came in and went into the folder 'unread' but after I had read them they just disappeared. I have tried ever...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing an O2 PAYG sim to suit an Iphone 4S whilst keeping the number

I have just upgraded to an iphone 5s and let my son have my 4s - however his PAYG sim is the wrong size - does anyone know how I can get the right sized SIM and if he can keep his number. We are both on O2and I am sure the guy in the shop said should...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sounding out a new idea (I think) - "O2 delay"

Just a thought for those of us who text friends/loved ones late at night - you want them to know you've replied, and in as good a time as possible - but you don't necessarily want to wake them up to do so. Would O2 be able to provide a delay on the a...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from the UK to Europe on pay monthly contract

Hi guysI was just wondering as i cant seem to find a definitive answer, how much i will be charged to text a friend (who is not on O2) that is currently in France whilst i'm in England? I have an iphone 5s if that's relevantThanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

I need to use my satellite navigation system on my iPhone while in the USA how much will this cost me

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi Problems

For the last 3 weeks or so I have been unable to connect to Wi-Fi on my phone. The Wi-Fi connectivity icon is greyed out. I have re-set my network settings and re-set my phone (iPhone 4S) by pressing the centre button and the top button at the same t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching net works and getting a new sim but with the same number

Hello O2 Community, Yesterday i recently got my dads old iphone 4, with requires a micro sim, the previous phone i had before was a blackberry with a standard sim. I am still with O2 but i would like to switch from O2 to EE Tmobile like the rest of m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos