Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £1 data charge on PAYG and MMS

I've had a read through the other threads involving the £1 data charge being deducted on PAYG for data use, most of them recommending disabling Mobile Data on an iPhone. However, what I can't find in the forum yet is that I'm pretty sure MMS photo me...

Viewfinder by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't back up iphone

I was just wondering if O2, would be able to back up my old iphone 5, and transfer the data to the new iphone 6 instore? My computer has done a dying swan act, and don't think I'll have it sorted before I get my new phone. I have loads of music and a...

Bez89 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android to iOS

Evening, Currently on Android and moving back to iOS with the iPhone 6 (purchased from Apple) I have an active Nano sim on my sim only account, do I need to do anything for it work? Or is it just insert sim and thats it? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crash on Payment Screen

Hello all, Think an order has been placed for the iphone but the web page crashed on the apyment screen. I have a txt confirming my order and also an email. Cant get on my o2 to look. Anyone else had this issue?

iWatch

So a lot of buzz around iPhone 6 but who wants an iWatch to go with it?Yes me obversely! Is it going to be useful or an iGadget to far........

• 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 RUINED CREDIT FILE, BEEN BLOCKED FROM CONTRACTS?

Hello, Today i tried to Pre-order the iphone 6 online and it kept crashing, so i then rang up upgrade department and firstly got refused " asking for more personal information such as passport driving licence number " then it came back declined so i ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 pre order

HiCan't get through to pre order the iPhone 6, redirecting to website which has no information, anybody else experiencing similar issues.

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from a 4S to a 6 - Advice needed?

I purchased the unlocked iPhone 6 from Apple which will be arriving next Friday. What is the best option in terms of my sim card as I'm moving from the 4S.I want to make an amendment to the plan that I'm on and obviously I'll need a nano sim too. I w...

KrazyPN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano-Sims - Do you get sent one with a new iphone?

I'm going to transfer from an iphone to an iphone 6 (don't know if I'll get it through refresh or direct from Apple as O2 don't seem to want my money) and I just realised that I will need a nano-sim for the 6.Do they come with a new order or do they ...