Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S won't turn on

My Iphone 5S was in my pocket (fully charged) and there was music playing, through headphones, then everything stopped, and the screen has gone black, and now it won't work at all or charge Is there something simple wrong or does it have to be sent b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS8 - How To Turn Off Predictive Text

I updated my iPhone to iOS 8 last night and the first thing that I hated was the annoying predictive text. I Googled it and found a way to turn it off. If you open the message and click on the globe at the bottom of the keyboard, there is the option ...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

iphone 6 & 6 Plus Pre order - Information

Morning all, Thought i would try and start a thread about the below to stop the moderators having to trawl through hundreds of similar threads. The new iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus pre orders start tomorrow. Does anyone know what time we will be able to ...

Resolved! Email problem iphone 6+

Hiya Hoping someone can help me. I've set up my new phone and added my email addresses. My main BT address is running fine with no problems, but the 2 personal email addresses I have for my domain won't allow me to delete. I click edit button, mark t...

Bonnie007 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 8 out today

Just to think about somthing other than "when is my new iPhone going to be delivered"Is it going to great?

• 79 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping number

Spoke to somebody on chat yesterday to swap my number and it is in the process but could be Monday before it is done due to the weekend. Which number will receive the text once it is swapped over as I wanted to sell my old phone today?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 nano sim

I've received my iphone 6 and new nano sim which I've put into the phone. Do I have to activate the sim? I was told to just put it in and it would just update to my network.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem downloading photos in messages

HiWondering if anyone else is having this issue? When I receive a photo in a message it gets stuck on the "downloading" stage then when I turn my phone off and on it goes white with a question mark inside it?Any idea how to fix this?

Moyzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

• 90 replies
  • 0 kudos