Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone5 - intermittent phone/text signal

IOS 8.1.3Iphone 5 handset (around two and half years old)Received notification to update carrier settings in early Feb which I did. Suffered sudden long drops in text/phone signal ever since. 3G also occasionally went. Resetting phone brings everythi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone help

If you get a pay and go SIM card can you swap your contract number and contract onto the new sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privacy

Hi Mark64, I've moved your post to "Off-Topic" as it doesnt fit any other board on the community.

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iPhone bought from Carphone Warehouse?

Hi all, I upgraded at Carphone Warehouse last week to an iPhone 6 Plus with a 5GB 4G contract. Can O2 customer services unlock this iPhone for me? I'm unsure as it came from Carphone Warehouse and not directly from O2. Thanks

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4 - can anyone offer Microphone advice?

Hi I have an iphone 4 - people can barely hear me when I am on the phone so the microphone must be working - it is more clear when I put speaker phone on - is there anything I can do?thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting messages doesn't have delete option

Very often if I click to delete messages I am able to select them but then the bin icon isn't present.Anyone else have this problem.By 'often' I mean this happens once every 4/5 times of trying.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my iPad in Australia

can I get my iPad Air unlocked so I can get a sim to use in Australia?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending Emotions on text messages and £85 bill for it!

Can somebody please tell me if it is right that a 'smiley face' or other type of emotion you choose is classed as multi media, as I have just been slapped with an £85 bill this month! It should be £25. I have 500 free texts which is what I thought I ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 4s 3G connection

Ive been given an iphone 4s and although the wifi connection is fine I cant connect at all through 3G so am unable to use apps etc when Im out of the house, I get a low signal message when I try. I am also unable to text but I can use the phone to ma...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot get on internet via 3G/4g

I have an iPhone 4. I have checked via my O2 account and included in my monthly allowance/tariff is 100mb of data a month. However if I switch off wifi, or have no wifi access I CANNOT get on the internet via 3G or 4g :-(. The phone comes up with the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos