Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery dies!

I have an iPhone 5c, and I am suddenly experiencing problems with my battery. I am charging my phone and not long after its deteriorating very fast. I've already tried closing down any open apps and it has no effect, also turning my phone off! Can yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls failed in iPhone 6 plus

All was well until today when I started to get call failures to numbers I commonly use. Got better if I restricted to 2G and notice many others have the same sort of issues. Wondered if anyone knew any answers?

MickR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost iPhone 6

I've unfortunately lost my uninsured fairly new iPhone (lesson learned) phone which I had a bar put on earlier this evening through O2 Customer Services. I've got the app for find my IPhone however someones got the phone as its turned off but I'm sti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5s keeps crashing

Hi hoping someone can help, my iPhone 5s has just starting crashing for no reason, the only way I can get it to switch back on is to hold the lock and home screen button any ideas on what I can do to fix it?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering ipad mini through Galaxy Note 3

I occasionally use the tethering on my note 3 to connect my laptop when travel. I recently tried to do this using my ipad mini but it's not connecting despite having the correct password. Any thoughts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network or phone fault?

Hi all. New poster. I have an I phone 6. Had for 3 months. Have had a problem for few weeks, seems to be happening more and I am getting annoyed. Phone is on with network, then out of the blue get a text alert saying someone has tried to call me! Onc...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still with02 got a new number

I have O2 refresh and I have come to the end of the 2 year plan. I have now got another phone from the carphone warehouse but on a different number because they offered a cheaper tariff. I can't get through the O2 to updated the new number on my O2 a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet connection

Hi all,i have a 4s iphone,it works fine on WIFI,but when i try and use my package data it says.No Internet ConnectionAny ideas whyCheers Baza

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No phone service

since the 48 hours since I went through an online upgrade process - which is due to start in a day or so I have had zero network coverage. Not s shred of it. I can only contact people by Internet which I'd hard when I'm not hone. Any ideas

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos