Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO NETWORK!!!

I have no network in the BB12 area although the coverage on here says this place has signal! .. I do not pay £40 a month to have these problems! .. Why is it always O2 that goes down most frequently it's safe to say I will be moving providers if this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! answer phone facility

Does anyone know how to cancel answer phone message facilty on iphone 4 , I have tried everything , but it does not work

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

carrier update and now iphone not working

Hi I have an Iphone six and the phone just prompted myself, my wife and my daughter to update our carrier settings. I did, as did my daughter and we noe both have "no service" instead of a signal. My wife said "Not Now" and she has full 3G signal. Me...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6/ iOS8 video guides

I've decided to make some new video guides for iOS 8. Some will cover features on the iPhone 6 Plus too. Here's the first which covers the extended keyboard on the iPhone 6 Plus and a demonstration of what the various keys are/do. I'll make some more...

• 32 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone In Spain

When I go on holiday I usually use my iPhone with the O2 sim and it will swap to Movistar when I get there. Even though I am on unlimited texts to UK mobiles (capped at around 2000 I believe), it charges me to send texts, which I know it happens to e...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Pay as you go - data connect total failure everywhere

Hi all, I have an iphone 4s Over the last few weeks ive had many conversations with 02 gurus and they cannot solve this problem. I signed up for 02 payg about 6 weeks ago and have never once been able to connect to the internet from all kinds of diff...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky sports?

Hi i have an iphone6 on refresh and was wondering does anyone know if i can watch sky sports? I have bt tv at home but i was wondering if its possible to watch on my phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone 5s and signal strength

Is it a common problem for 5s users to suffer from very low to non existentvsignal strength when compared to even a 5c which my wife owns . Am so fed up with poor signal from o2 but wonder if any of this is attributable to the phone itself. Thanks

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim and change tariff

Hi, Whilst chaging my phone I removed my SIM and the dog got hold of it! needless to say it is no longer usable. How can I get a duplicate SIM? 2nd question; I want to change my tariff. My usage is down and I want to minimize my outgoings until my ci...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to login/register o2 wifi hotspots

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 4s and it started to not be connect properly to O2 wifi hotspots. I connect to the wifi and then go on safari and its the page where you have to type in a code you recieve via text. Whenever I type...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos