Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 8

Having looked at this and read the spec im not sure how well the iPhone 8 is going to stack up against Samsung, all the changes seem to be around the edge to edge screen and wireless charging which is tech that has ben around for sometime and been ad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message pop up

Im just wondering how to stop "your balance is" pop up after i send a text

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any time, any network minutes UNLIMITED

I have been charged for minutes??? contract is any time, any network minutes,unlimited. This is my daughters phone and I was informed that she could not go over her allowance??? Why would I be charged for her calling a friend's mobile. If she has use...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMPORTANT INFO: Tuesday Apple Event

Hey everyone, We suspect many of you may have questions after the Apple Event tomorrow evening. We have a Megathread for this event over here where we would encourage you to post any questions or issues you may have. The thread above will be updated ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Phone shutting down sporadically

My Iphone 5S keeps crashing randomly with no warning. It will be shut down for days at a time and is very sporadic. This has been happening for about 3 months, no water damage or dropping. Apple tried to fix yesterday but issue has started again. Whe...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone

hi.my phone's screen just shattered into a 1000 pieces. I do have insurance.Can I do something about this?I am abroad

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling my old Phone

Can I sell my old phone to someone on a different network or do I need some code from o2 ( iPhone 5s )

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new iphone authentication code can't access it

Just got a new iphone - I've been sent a text message with the authentication code which obnviously I can't access as it's on my phone which I am tyring to set up! No land line either how do I get the code!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice Mail

I have an Apple SI phone and have set up my voice mail message but I cannot receive mesages. When calling myphone it just rings and rings and does not go to voice mail. I have tried the usual advice but does not work. Does 02 have to activate somethi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone 6s locked

Hi, I have a locked iphone and after 6calls with the hotline/ emails to support etc. nobody could't help to unlock this phone. We need the phone for business and want to use it in Germany with other SIM Cards too.Five times the support told me it's d...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos