Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection to my synology nas

Ok so I have a synology nas and I can connect fine to it on my WiFi but when I’m on 3G or 4g it’s very hit and miss. I’m first thinking signal strength but it worked perfect one day in places it didn’t before and even in very low signal places. So I’...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

Since i set upwifi calling my phone gives then engaged signal to all callers. Rngs once then straight to busy tone. I tried to set up call forwarding but this no effect.Any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from iPhone 7 to Samsung Galaxy S8

I'm on Pay Monthly and I currently use an iPhone 7 as my main phone and sometimes use my S8 as instead, by using the Call Divert service to divert calls from the iPhone 7 to the S8. Is it possible to just switch the O2 SIM I have in my iPhone 7 into ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how to unlock my phone

Hi allQuick question. I just bought the Iphone X and now need to unlock my old iphone 6s before passing it to my daughter. The O2 store weren't very helpful. Any help greatly appreciated.Thanks, Sean.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to restart iphone 8 plus

my phone has been frozen for over half an hour and i do not know what to do. any suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I can’t get my data to work. How do I disable it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sender infomation

Hello,I received my new phone that I ordered from o2 and the packaging said it was sent from 'Returns Department Normanton' is that normal? Is it just to let you know where to send it if you wish to return it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone says it needs to be restored

Hi, i plugged my phone in as normal last night and in the early hours i woke to my phone displaying a message stating that it needs to be plugged into itunes and restored. When plugged into itunes it gives two options, update or restore. Ive tried bo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos