Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collect from store

Hi! I am a new customer to o2 and have chosen to collect my order from store. I've just noticed that my passport has expired and I have an old style driving licence without photo. Will the store be able to accept my passport as ID?

iPhones cannot send and receive e-mail without Wifi

We have been battling this out with O2, Apple and our IT department for 11 months but noone is able to resolve why none of our iPhones (6, 7, and SE) can access e-mail when not connected to wifi, and everyone blames the other party. I am now hoping t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim card

Hello, at present I have an iPhone 4s but now I'm buying a second hand 6s. Can anyone tell me if the 4s sim will fit the 6s and if not, how do I order a new one without going to a store? I'm on pay as you go go and want to keep my existing number. ti...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to unlock iphone SE although original owner unlocked

I bought a second hand iphone SE from someone locked to the O2 network, the phone was on a contract. He called O2 and got it unlocked, they gave him a code to pass on to me and informed me it would take 72 hours, to put another network sim or an o2 s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

don't buy an iPhone from o2

I've just had a problem with an iphone 6 which apple confirmed as a hardware issue and which although over 1 year old would be covered by apple and replaced. However because my consumer contract is with o2 they limit their warranty to 1 year and will...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

should i upgrade from an iphone 6 to 6s

There is an offer on at the minute where you can get 12gb of date for the price of 3. so im tempted just dunno if its stupid or not. sorry if this is

Resolved! Add daughter to contract

Hi there, I wondered if you help me, i would like to get my daughter a contract with your self. she has recently left Vodaphone. Is there a way i can add her to my contract.do you have a family option or something simualr? I hope to hear back from yo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid off plan but am I liable for air time?

Help! I've paid off my 02 refresh device plan but my contract expires in April 2018. Am I still liable for the monthly airtime until the end of the contract or is it all closed now?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delays on iPad 256Gb in Space Grey? Ordered over 2 weeks ago!!

Has anyone got a solid update on when this 256Gb stock is expected? I placed my order 2 weeks ago now, my money has been taken and all I have to show for it is a text message on my old, broken phone!Is it so hard to give me a date and stick to it? or...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invalid SIM

Hi there, My phone suddenly alerted me last night that my SIM is invalid. I have an active tariff plan, I have restarted my phone, updated the IOS, removed and reinserted the SIM card and I am now trying to get hold of O2 to discuss why this has happ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos