Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours from 15 May...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, I'm looking to purchase an apple watch for my girlfriend via the paymonthly 20off deal. Can I do this? or does it need to be registered to her mobile number?

Azzdazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t connect my PS4 to my hotspot on iphone11

I can’t seem to connect my PS4 to my hotspot on iphone11. I’ve tried all the fixes but nothing works. Is there anything else I can try? Is it part of my plan?

Mark3077 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order?

Hi, I placed a order for the wireless charging AirPods on Thursday and paid for the premium delivery and it hasn't arrived. I have tried to track it but there is no way of doing that as theemail sent to me has no link. Can someone help me ASAP?

Kunzz100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Hi, I have an existing mobile contarct with O2 and am interested in buying an Apple watch Cellular version. What isn't clear is whether this will cost me extra per month on my contract. Can I just buy a watch from say Apple and connect it to my exist...

PaulC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim only%20tarrifs

I have come to the end of my contract and want to change my SIM only contract. The plans offeredc by O2 seem expensive. I want 4 GB data with unlimited minutes and texts. 3 mobile are offering 8GB data for £8.00 per month. The recommended deal from O...

Otsoul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not working

OK so I had a contract phone which broke so I replaced the handset with one from the O2 shop. I have about 500mb data left yet am unable to get online at all! I've tried looking at tutorials online but alas no success. My current handset is Huwaei y6...

Rustys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6s wont turn on or charge - unable to upgrade

My iphone 6s has decided its not going to switch on or charge, it gets stuck on the apple logo screen, and wont load. I've tried 3 different cables, two laptops and the plug to get it to charge but it just wont. I gave up and decided to just upgrade ...

Vicky3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

replacement apple watch error reference code 04

Hi , i have got a replacement watch after breaking l;ast one so new imei etc , when i try to set up mobile data i get an error and told to call 202 reference code 04 ...no joy getting through .any ideas?

ntsr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi if I get a Apple Watch on pay as you go will the payment come out on the same date as my iPhone bill? Thanks

Reece64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not allowed

Upgraded phone activated new sim but in new phone it says “phone not allowed” in network section. If I use new sim in old phone sim works any idea of why phone isn’t allowed ( it’s a iPhone 11 Pro Max ) ? Or any idea how to fix this problem?

Hound by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos