Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Passcode

hi anyone know how I can get my passcode to login to my previous iPhone with o2 and I'm still a current client with o2 and the previous iPhone was also purchased from o2

New Ipad

I have a new iPad 7th generation, it arrived with no SIM card and o2 sent a new one. I cannot use my iPad unless WiFi avail, it looks like sim not working and cannot get help

Susan68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi

I’m having problems staying connected to my WiFi?

SC50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Tried too add an Apple Watch too my account, you’ve took the upfront cost out my bank but not confirmed if I have got it or not

Kimmie96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

airpods

can I use my iPhone 7 plus charger on my airpods 

Error Code 10 Not Resolved

I've had an Apple Watch error code 10 since 11th October and still not resolved. No data on my Apple watch 4 for 3 weeks. Apparently it's going to be "reviewed" tomorrow and someone will call. Won't hold my breath from recent experience of "someone w...

SHC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 4

Hello, I have an Apple Watch series 4 that won’t Connect cellular data. I have the plan with o2 on my phone but on my watch it says no plan.I have reset both devices a few times.I was using this Watch before and I can’t remember If I accidentally can...

Claire0074 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

No dial/ring tone for caller - esim

I have an Iphone XS and I am using my esim for this account. When someone calls me my phone rings but the caller cannot hear it ringing, they just hear silence until I answer. The call works fine once I answer but often people think my phone isn't wo...

WWDC 2020 June 22-26

Get ready for a WWDC like never before, with a jam-packed, all-online experience coming to you from Apple Park. What are you looking forward for the most with the upcoming WWDC event, there have already been a few rumours on what is going to be said?...

Capture.PNG
O2Karl by O2 Support
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

General question

I’m looking to buy a iPhone 11 but need it delivered to a different address but it won’t let me . What do I do ?

Tony333 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos