Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch "Set up mobile data" problem

Hi I'm trying to add my existing Apple Watch (Celluar) to my contract O2 ... when i press "Set up mobile data" on the watch app on my iPhone, it goes to a webpage that says "Please wait whilst the page is loading". Followed by a popup "Connection fai...

ukmatt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

swapping phones with the same SIM and no connection

Hi I am swapping up my phone I am moving to a unlocked iphone 6s. But after the swap i Can not get any signal on the new phone. O2 are showing as the providor, but no connection.Any help will be apreciated Thanks Lee

LeeDavid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how do I exchange my new ipad

I have taken out a new pay monthly contract for an ipad, but don't like the colour and would like to exchange. Need some help please

Will5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iTunes

How do I stop receiving charges from iTunes?

Elisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail: does it work with WiFi?

Hi, I have an iPhone 6s Plus and o2 has apparently given me the Visual Voicemail 'bolt on'. I asked them to also give me iData but they said it's not necessary. The reason why I want visual voicemail is so that if I travel abroad, I want to always ke...

Mary100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS on ipad

Hi,I bought an iPad Pro on contract, which has its own sim and number, and has texts included in contract, but I can’t seem to text from the device. What am I doing wrong??TIA

PaulaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data on iwatch

Upgrade to iwatch 5 now won't allow me to setup mobile data getting error code 04. Can anyone help

Jb1511 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second hand IPhone

HiI’ve just bought a second hand IPhone locked to o2 but I have an EE PAYG sim. How do I go about getting it unlocked because I tried following all the online advice but it said it couldn’t do it because my number isn’t on o2?

Resolved! Passcode

hi anyone know how I can get my passcode to login to my previous iPhone with o2 and I'm still a current client with o2 and the previous iPhone was also purchased from o2

New Ipad

I have a new iPad 7th generation, it arrived with no SIM card and o2 sent a new one. I cannot use my iPad unless WiFi avail, it looks like sim not working and cannot get help

Susan68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos