Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Usage Information no longer available online

Kiwiaccent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unless you make charges which are outside your contract terms, you can no longer see the Recent usage which is totally wrong.  I rely on nbeing able to long in check the number of calls and time spent on each to a particular lcient in order that I can on bill.  They took this facility away recently and I will now after 15 years of loyalty look to move elsewhere as all other providers hold this information.

O2 you simply do not think things through...time and time again......

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Community.

You do have recent usage lists in your phones Contact App.

I was under the impression that a pay monthly contract customers bill is itemised.

A similar thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Access-to-Itemised-bill/m-p/671299/highlight/tru...
Message 2 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi you can still see all this information in your previous bills log into my O2 click on latest bill then previous bills select the month you want and click on what I've used and it's all there
Message 3 of 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144604 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
Sorry, don't understand as all that info is there in my account unless it's any different for business tariffs?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 36

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It used to be that if you clicked on recent charges you could see a breakdown of all calls and texts during the current billing period. That option is no longer available for me on the phone and the tablet since they changed the layout of My O2.

Not tried on the PC to be honest.

Message 5 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
It works fine on my ipad and my pc I can still see all the details not just the current billing period either I can go back to previous bills and see it too
Message 6 of 36

Cleoriff
  • 123067 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It used to be that if you clicked on recent charges you could see a breakdown of all calls and texts during the current billing period. That option is no longer available for me on the phone and the tablet since they changed the layout of My O2.

Not tried on the PC to be honest.

I only use my PC to view this @jonsie and it is all still working fine wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
It sure is slight_smile
Message 8 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hopefully @Kiwiaaccent will return with a positive update.

slight_smile
Message 9 of 36

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Nope, tried on PC and no clickable link on recent charges. I can view a breakdown on the bill itself but nothing for itemised lists of recent usage, just the number of minutes and texts left.

With unlimited data it used to show usage but now just states unlimited data.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Message 10 of 36