cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Itemised bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't view the itemised bill on my iPhone - is it because I'm on a mobile version of the site? It does let me see my bill, but there is no option to view the itemised content... I click on 'latest airtime bill' where you might expect to find the breakdown, but this just tells me the total amount owing and when payment is due!... Very frustrating!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Have you tried using the MyO2 app instead of the website?

Edit: have just looked at the site on my iPhone and it's showing a message:

We've been improving our sytems
Because of this, your MyO2 account information may take a day or so to fully update - it should be working as normal after this time.

The MyO2 app is showing full itemised information though

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

i to get access to my itemised bill

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146440 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions
Don't know if it's the same on iPhone but in the Android app you have to turn into landscape mode to see some of the content.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Have you tried using the MyO2 app instead of the website?

Edit: have just looked at the site on my iPhone and it's showing a message:

We've been improving our sytems
Because of this, your MyO2 account information may take a day or so to fully update - it should be working as normal after this time.

The MyO2 app is showing full itemised information though

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 4