cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority a joke

Anonymous
Not applicable
I always look at the offers and try and use them. It seems like a waste as I never can and get the same response from the O2 stores.
Today I went in to an O2 store for the free ghostbusters headphones I'm a big fan of the movie and was told "sorry we don't have them here" so I said ok can you ring the other store and I can go there (I am disabled and it's really difficult to get to the other store) and was told "no they won't have them either" it really wound me up and I just left.
Yesterday I tried using a voucher code for a present for my daughter for the O2 climb and it wouldn't accept the code in the discount box.
When there have been offers at Halfords I've never been able to get them as they don't ha e them or they've run out. It's ridiculous what is the point of you can't collect or make use of these offers?
Same as the boots offers the code runs out before you get to the till so never bothered using that one again it's a joke and I'm so cheesed off today. Really considering moving on have 3 contracts and in return I look like a dork every time I go into a store
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Most of us agree with you and there are other threads about the same thing. Priority tickets are almost impossible to get and the recent Star Wars promotions were an absolute farce. Priority is not a reason to stay with O2 in my opinion. 

Message 2 of 23

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Yup, it's a complete waste of time - at least you were able to go to a store. People who work can't so miss out every single time, regardless of availability.
I'm sure you'll find plenty on ebay though!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's ridiculous I'm disabled and it's really difficult to get to stores as parking is a nightmare also.
What's the point of offering something if you can't fulfil the promise.
Sometimes I feel like the staff deliberately don't give them you. I felt so embarrassed today as there were a few people behind me it's like Oliver Twist please sir can I have more? So bloody embarrassing never again
Message 4 of 23

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Having a disability makes no difference, you can't get them anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
When they first started originally it wasn't too bad made use of the fragrance shop discount after that it's been a waste of time.
I felt so embarrassed today especially when you've got people stood behind you 😳😳
Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I appreciate that I meant it's too difficult to get to the other store and didn't want to have a wasted journey. Thought if they could confirm with the other store it would make it easier instead of having another wasted trip. He didn't even pick up the phone to check just said they won't have them
Message 7 of 23

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Staff pickings innit.....

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same thoughts I have
Message 9 of 23

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Yes I'm positive they get far more than their fair share. Even if they are allocated a certain number per store they should be reserved for customers. 

Message 10 of 23