Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

I have placed an upset and upgraded my phone to the new iPhone 12 pro in blue. I have still not received an update about when this will be back in stock or delivered. Could someone please respond as I have tried to get in contact multiple times even ...

Resolved! How to remove calls from my watch

I have removed them from my iPhone but they are listed on my Apple Watch

IanB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone not connecting to network

I upgraded my phone yesterday (iphone12pro). I inserted new sim which has still not registered to network. Any suggestions?I am still using my old sim on old phone u til new one up and running. Is this problem?

Pinky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not getting notifications for text messages.

Hi,My iPhone XS Max is not receiving any notifications for text messages when my phone is locked. It will occasionally receive notifications when my phone is unlocked and using it. I’ve checked all the settings and done online help checks to see if I...

Jenna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Ive just got an Apple Watch and I’ve got unlimited data on it. I’ve got the cellular watch. I just wanted to know if I send a text or call someone with out my phone with me. Will I be charged for the message/text. I have unlimited on my phone contrac...

Gary68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service on sim

Hiya can anyone help I got a new phone on Friday and transferred my old giffgaff number to my new o2 sim I have got no service on my giffgaff sim or on my o2 sim

Charlene2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 Pro issues

I’ve had my iPhone 11 Pro for about 4 months and I have two issues: battery life is rubbish and the camera has a delay. These are new issues and considering I have a 3 year contract, not ideal!! Any ideas?

HPeat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Attempting to unlock an iphone 6 (sim not supported)

Hi, A friend of mine just gave me his old iphone 6. He has gone through the unlocking procedure mentioned herehttps://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/unlocking-an-o2-mobile-to-use-on-a-different-network. and recieved a text that saying that...

Tuftey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7

Can someone please help me as I am beyond frustrated and it's becoming stressful I have spent months looking at endless forums and chats and I have no answers My iPhone each day without fail grows, the system and other I have no photos on the device ...

Resolved! Why do I have to have airtime contract for Apple Watch?

I’m trying to understand this .I have an Iphone and I have unlimited data.If I want an Apple Watch I also have to pay for mor data and an airtime plan, surely the watch will be permanently linked to the phone via Bluetooth and will use the data plan ...

Pat-uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos