Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HTC One- will not switch on!

Have checked on here and tried the power and volume button to reset it but no luck. Worked fine today- checked email and texts tonight. Left it next to laptop- picked it up 20 minutes later and completely dead- will not charge, nothing! I've not even...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowence

I need at least 3GB of internet as i now have an android with a pretty high data usage while im out and about but cant seem to do it online?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Errickson Experia Arc Model LT15i problems

Hello all, My phone is will not connect after dialing. It displays the 'connecting' logo but never rings and times out. Also I can not receive calls. I have just returned from journey abroad. At the airport yesterday I noticed: 1. it was in the midle...

James72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending faulty Samsung S3 for repair, need a replacement....

I am about to send my Samsung S3 offer repair with the engineers, but I will be left without a phone, as its faulty can I not just go through my insurance and have a replacement phone instead of waiting phone less whilst they attempt to find the reas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 4.3

with Android 4.3 rumoured to be coming out as early as next week, how long do you guys reckon it will take to reach devices outside of the nexus devices?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Language translate apps?

Topic. Dad and I are planning a short break in France next year, and I'll still have my Android phone, anyone know if there's an app available, preferablyh free, to translate French to English or English to French? I know about Google Translate, but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked phone .. will it take an Egyptian sim ?

Hello ! Ive just unlocked my Xperia J .. with a code supplied by O2 .I want to use a local Sim ( Egyptian) when on holiday , to avoid ridiculous bills for txts and data ( No calls) !Ive since been told that my phone needs to be FULLY UNLOCKED to do t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First time charge (galaxy s4)

Hi I remember a few weeks ago there were various artices in the papers etc about charging and maintaining your battery life on smartphones, I should have paid more attension but didnt So now my new S4 is currently on its way to me and i wanted to kno...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts disappeared

I have a htc1 x? i have lost a very long text conversation which I put into the secure box. However when I put a search on I can see the first line of each thread but can't open them. It is very important that I don't lose this,.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy s4 New firmware

Hate to bring this up again but I received my Samsung s4 last month direct from o2 on contract ,but I still don't have the new firmware tried update from kies but no joyI repeat this phone was from o2 not cpwCan anyone help or advise on who to call

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos