Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help

The problem I had previously with not getting my emails now on my phone s4 I contacted bt broadband on computer and put through to some security firm that works with them he remotely connects to mine and says I have been hacked into and that they hav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails

Hi, how can I set up my HTC one mini emails to come through, my Gmail account is set up bit my email alert isn't set up

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Note 3 - 4G/LTE

I purchased a pay monthly 4g plan and a Galaxy Note 3 from O2 last week. Yesterday I went to somewhere with apparent excellent 4g coverage indoors and outdoors (post code B44 8BH) however I occasionally only received H+ and H on my notification bar a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Problem

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and live in the e11 postcode area i've been getting a signal loss problem were as if I put it in gsm mode or 2g it gets 3 bars out of 4 or 4 out of 4 but when I put it gym and wcdma meaning 2g and 3g mode it's looses streng...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 3 model variant

Just ordered a Galaxy Note 3 from o2 on a 4g contract. Very excited as the phone looks awesome!Looking in detail i have seen that there are 2 different variants of the phone, with 2 different processors.The snapdragon 800 cpu, 2.3GHz quad-core, 4g mo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s3 updates? 4.1.2 4.2 and 4.3?

i have got a replacament s3. its on 4.1.2 my old one was 4.2 it says there is an update available csc:mk6 is that for the 4.3 update? i dont like the 4.3 update and i dont want it

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

KitKat available now for HTC One (M7)

I'm told by a reliable source that HTC have released KK for unbranded M7's.I've not got the update yet but I know someone who has so check your updates page in settings if you have an unbranded M7.Let us know what changes you've noticed and how it's ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4 mini screen cracked after 1month

Please advise me. I only just got phone and it feel off ny sofa and now has a crack am I under warranty? I don't how to go bout Fixing it?Thanks.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos