Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Re: New Phone sony Xperia z2

Hi I've just got the z2 and I'm trying to access the £80 of entertainment content that is promoted with the phone on the O2 phone details page. Do I need a code or should it be in the phone already? Very confused and chatted to a guru online but they...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Play store crashing

Has anyone else noticed the play store crashing when updating a few apps at the same time if so has anyone figured out how to stop itThanks

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replaced Xperia Z1 with a Lesser Value phone

Hi Is it right that after I got my Xperia Z1 replaced, (due to its lack of water proofness) I recieved a Z1 Compact, supposedly due to a lack of Z1 in stock. I signed for the phone at the time, but later realising that the £600 phone I have been and ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Slll mini (GT-l8190N) battery drain

Hi, my Sll mini phone is discharging the battery in seconds when the Wi-Fi or Mobile Data facilities are used. This appears to be a problem associated with the Android Version 4.1.2 OS, as reported by numerous people in forums.I have carried out a fu...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delivery reports

Hi all im a newbie just wanted to know how i can get my delivery reports n read requests to work on my htc one .ive tried selecting whats required on my fine but still dont get reports.... Thanks in advanceMaria

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

My phone got wet so screen so it beyond repair .how do I find out if I got insurance on it . I had it on previous contract but didn't update details to O2 insurance will it still be valid or would I be better just paying it off and getting a new phon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.4.3 update for Moto X on O2

The KitKat 4.4.3 update offers some advantages to Moto X users like myself. However so far there is no news on O2 deploying this update. As the O2 build doesn't appear to be fundamentally different from the stock build, how long before O2 pushes out ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4 mini still on 4.4.2?

My Samsung S4 mini (I9195) still says I have version 4.4.2. Is there an update coming?

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia SP 4.3 post update woes

HiSince the 4.3 update (build 12.1.A.1.201) my phone has become a little laggy and frozen/rebooted a few times.Today it froze after an incoming text. (Held power button along with camera button to get it working again)Any advice ??

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos