Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Im am getting *bleep* off. For the second month now.money is comming out of my account due to scams even though iv deleted them someone help me this is rediculous hard enough being young an on my own never mimd having no money as it is and getting ro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to married surname on account

Been promised a phone call regarding my surname change after visiting thanet store on Friday name still not changed getting extremely frustrated now would like to request pac code now

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New nano simcard for my old number.

Hello! I have a new phone which requires a nano simcard (Huawei honour 5c).How can I get one for my current number? Thank you very much!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! October OTA update for Note 4

Hi,Ever since the latest update got rolled out to my Note 4 (which I bought sim-free - full price), O2 is forcing the phone to Wifi Extra connection completely ignoring my preference of not automatically switching to a Wifi service I didn't select. B...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing homepage on chrome for note 4

Hey guys can you help please whenever I open chrome on note 4 it automatically takes me to the o2 homepage is there a way to change I can remember doing it once before but my memory is like the proverbial sieve many thanks in advance guys and girls.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Messaging Issue with Microsoft Lumia 650.

Hi, I have an issue with my Lumia 650 purchased recently. The phone runs an 02 pay monthly SIM & is set to that under Mobile Operator Settings. However, the SMS centre number keeps defaulting back to a pay & go number ending "2035". This prevents me ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking

I tried to get my fone unlocked through o2. Got an email back saying I've not got an o2 device. Anyone else had this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone replacement

I am getting nowhere with 02...and I have been trying since March to get this resolved , will someone please sort this out.. It concerns:1) a replacement HTC phone and b) a credit for £70.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

Hi all, I'm thinking about changing my number as getting a number of dodgy texts which are costing me money, what do I need to do to back up my texts and contacts? any advice would be appreciated, I have a Samsung S6, regards

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't view my bill.

I updated my sim contract to a phone contract and I can't view my new bill "my 02" is just showing me my old bill. How do I sort this out I've been to an 02 shop but they couldn't help me any ideas please???

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos