Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android O, live event.

To coincide with the total eclipse today, Google will be holding their reveal event for Android 8.0 O at the same time.Head on over to www.Android.com/O for lots of eclipse based sneaks and facts as well as a few interactive maps showing where we can...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung S8 Data while in USA

I'm in America at the moment. I have O2 Travel activated and have data roaming turned on, but I can't get mobile data. Any ideas of what I can try?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else tried texting ACTIVE to 2020 in the last couple of days?my texts go but get nothing back. Can people try for me please? If you get a text back can you pm me and not sure if it's possible with settings texts, forward it to me?

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching monthly sim from Xperia to Samsung

Hi, Do I need to do anything special if switching from Xperia to Samsung on O2 pay monthy with nano sim? Can I just put the sim from the xperia into Samsung S6 and it will work, withoug going into a store? Many thanks. Mark

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

simple questions...how do bolt ons work and how do i get rid of a bundle

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emergancy Calls Only

Hi -- I have got "emergancy calls only" on my new LG X Screen. I've tried rebooting, taking the sim out but nothing work. Advice? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking

hi i read online that o2 phones on pay monthly can be unlocked free on request yesterday ihad a reply to say my samsung phone could not be unlocked.anybody know why.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 7.1.1

Any ideas when this will be available on o2, have moto g5

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos