Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Google pixel 2 battery life issues

Never had an issue before, my battery was always excellent and lasted well into the following day.No new apps, I've tried all the hints such as static wall papers and removing unused apps, screen brightness etc. Nothing unusual on the battery usage s...

Dggp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotspot with fire tv box

HiCan I use my hotspot to connect to my Amazon fire tv box , I'm switching providers and will be without internet for 4daysAny help much appreciatedRegardsTony

Tonz80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2/Carphone Warehouse phone unlock hot mess!

Hello folks.I’m in a frustrating circle between O2 & Carphone Warehouse. I’d be grateful for any help & advice. I requested O2 unlock an old Samsung S4 Mini phone, so I can pass it on to a friend. I was emailed in return by O2, who informed me the IM...

Resolved! Sony xperia xz3

Does anybody know when O2 will release the Sony xperia xz3? I know its proper date to come out is on the 5th of October, but I would think you'd be able to pre-order it by now.

RobRuff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data use in France

My service indicator that usually shows 3g or 4g has an R next to it and I cannot send or receive data. Voice and text are ok, any suggestions?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatsapp Notification Settings keep reverting to default

I have recently got a Huawei P20 pro, when changing my notifications for WhatsApp I am encountering problems Whatever I change my settings to, after a period of time between 5mins to 20mins, they revert back to the default settings I change the setti...

New Xperia XZ firmware

I'm not wetting my pants or losing sleep or anything, but there's new firmware for the Sony Xperia XZ, which contains the January Android security updates. The new version is 41.3.A.2.58. Virgin Mobile UK have got it so it's obviously been approved b...

GUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock the phone network

i bought a second hand galaxy s9+ locked on 02 , at the moment i'm using giff gaff (wich run on 02) so is working , but i need to unlock it for when i go abroad how can i unlock it ?? please help me

mike1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S8 battery usage stats not showing app usage

hi allWeird one.O2 S8 (new not refurbished) - approx 1 year old. Running latest available OTA Oreo (firmware G950FXXU3CRGH - August 2018 security patch) Suddenly, my battery stats are NOT showing app usage. Has probably been like this for around 10 d...

Resolved! Unlocking my Samsung s7 edge

Hi, I need help with unlocking my phone, please.Some has had mentioned @emiliaThanks

Mimizaeka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos