Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Strange texts

Hi. Every now and then I go and check my text messages and fine these strange text. I have taken a screenshot but don't think I can post it on here.Does anybody know what they are or mean???Also I didn't receive them before I got my new phone. Galaxy...

Np78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sceen overlay disrupting other apps

When trying to give Strava permission to use my location or downloading a video I keep getting the message, "Screen overlay detected. To change this permission you first have to turn off the screen overlay from Setting > Apps." I click to go straight...

John10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new

Recently upgraded to a new device, I've been sent a new sim card with the new device and I wanted to change my number opposed to swaping my sim. How do I change my number to a new one?

Text messages

why can't I receive text messages to my new Samsung galaxy S20?

Vlp84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Received my new Samsung galaxy s10 today with a new sim card and everything is working fine apart from i cant receive text messages. I took sim card out and put it into my s7 and still can not receive texts. Has anyone got any ideas what the problem ...

Android2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Active 2 Watch

If i buy a Samsung Active 2 Watch, will it  connect to the O2 network?

New Phone

When is o2 going to stock the huawei p40 pro or even the mate 30 pro?

Clemy18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy tab s6 not working what to do?

My Samsung galaxy tab s6, which I got from 02 in November 19 has died on me. What do I do in order to get an urgent replacement bearing in mind the current situation. I use it for work and the family use it for intertainment at home as well. Am worri...

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive txts on my new samsung

Hi I have just received my Samsung a40. I was previously an Apple user. I am not receiving any txt messages . I have turned off my I message and face time but still no joy. Any ideas what it could be ?

Resolved! keeping my mobile number

im in the process of changing my phone to an s8 from the carphone warehouse but staying on the o2 network,has i got a far better deal from then,when i spoke to o2 customer retensions and they couldnt match the deal,i asked for pac code,but was told b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos