Did you mean: 

Upcoming community team changes

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I have some important news to share about some upcoming changes to the community team. As some of you know the O2 community has been managed by a 3rd party company for the past 10 years. This has been a fantastic partnership which has seen the O2 Community grow and flourish over the years with numerous improvements to the community platform and in the way that the community is managed, which has allowed us to provide a better customer experience and make the community one of the best out there! 

Regrettably this partnership is coming to and end which means that myself and @Breanna will be leaving the community at the end of August. There will be a new community team coming in (who will be introduced shortly) to take over under the guidance of @Chris_K, who has been a major part of managing the community alongside the community team for many years now. Myself and Breanna will be working with the new team during August to help the transition and hand over the tasks and you shouldn't notice any major changes to how the community is managed. 

On a personal note I wanted to say how much I have enjoyed my time working on the O2 community! We have gone through some major changes over the years with several facelifts to the platform including the introduction of the responsive design, the launch of multiple new boards and tons of fun games, quizzes, movie nights and interesting conversations in off topic! It's been a real pleasure and I'm going to miss working on this community and interacting with the members. 

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this news please let us know in the comments below. 

Martin and Breanna 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2215 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I missed this post in real time ... 😞

However, I have posted on other threads 

I remember all those previous Community Team managers that @Toby mentioned above ..... also ..... remember nearly 10 years ago when you welcomed me to the O2 Community as WispaRed7 ... = ... did have a short break for health reasons ... to ... rejuvenate myself into RunrigForever 

We are a Family here ..... had lots of help via pm with my health and via pm assistance was unstintingly given ... ... ... I have learned the following word ... = ... Decompress ! ..... & ..... yes, need to continue to practice this ... Good Luck @Martin-O2 @Breanna ... & ... Best Wishes in all you do in the future XX slight_smile slight_smile

Good Luck to @Chris-K @Dave-O2 & @Colin-O2 ... XXX slight_smile slight_smile slight_smile 

***DESORMAIS***
Message 21 of 21