Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A54 5G

Louiseestuart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello my phone keeps randomly restarting itself. It also is not working through my blue tooth stereo in the car it will play music make and receive calls but I can hear the other person but they can't hear me. I've also had this happen once or twice while making a call through the phone itself 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145049 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Louiseestuart The quickest way to get help is to speak to Samsung https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

They may ask you to do a factory reset, so make a back up first.

Guide: Backing up your phone 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6375 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Louiseestuart 

Before you follow @MI5's advice, you might just want to check when you purchased that handset and whether it is still under guarantee. I think that the A54 5G went on sale in the UK in April 2023, so you might or might not be beyond the 12-month point. 👍  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145049 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

2 year warranty so plenty of warranty left.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4