Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unexpected hihh bill

daisydo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just refreshed my pay monthly contract but it seems my bill will be much higher than I was led to believe

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Have a look for a breakdown of the charges in My O2. Possible causes are calling 0845, 0870 and 0800 numbers not covered by allowances or by some messages going as SMS. If you don't agree with the charges contact customer service on 202.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Have a look for a breakdown of the charges in My O2. Possible causes are calling 0845, 0870 and 0800 numbers not covered by allowances or by some messages going as SMS. If you don't agree with the charges contact customer service on 202.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good morning daisydo and welcome to the Community.

Your first bill normally covers part of a month and a full month to bring you into line with the billing cycle.

Without further information it is somewhat difficult to advise you although please note this is a customer to customer forum so personal details should not be payed on here.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

My advice would be to ring O2 Cs on 202 who will access your account and provide you what's been charged for if looking in myo2 still leaves you non the wiser.
Message 4 of 4