Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi all. I took a contract out for my grandaughter, which she no longer uses. It ends in June. It's only £8 a month. It's a lot cheaper than my own. Could l take over her contract and move my number over. Thanks

Deano57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM not working after transfer

I have transferred to O2 from Virgin. Yesterday I received my new SIM. I phoned to arrange the transfer of my old number and was told the transfer would take place before 6pm today, an I would receive a couple of texts to say when.I have not received...

KJM61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Just looking for some advice. I am a new o2 customer and just got a new device on a contract. I am returning the device but don’t want to switch from o2 and want to take out a sim only deal. Once my phone has been returned and processed what happens ...

darrenl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving No Caller IDs

For about 5 weeks now, I’ve not been receiving any caller ids on my iphone. Several chats with O2 support, toggled every setting on phone, 2 factory resets, all updates, two new plastic SIM cards, transfer to eSim and basically been told there is not...

DaveMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Frustrated with O2 customer service

Hi I notified you about my change in circumstances a few weeks ago. Can I please speak to a human being rather than the threatening emails, letters etc. Not the way to treat a loyal customer of over 15 years!

Glen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can't access my account

I'm so frustrated, o2 cut me off before the 14 day period as I missed a payment I tried to fix this by going onto my account and I cant log in as need verification code. My dad originally took out the phone but I've been pay it out my own direct debi...

Migrating from Virgin Media to o2.

Hi guys, in the process of changing to O2 from VM keeping the same number, I spoke with customer services yesterday morning, gave all the details, PAC code etc. that he asked for but not sure where to go from here, my VM lost service so I changed the...

Resolved! Mobile broadband

Hi. When I first moved into my house I got the mobile broadband until I got wifi installed. That was maybe 3/4 years ago. The device has been paid off, but I’m still paying airtime. It hasn’t been used, so I’m not sure why I’m still paying for it? An...

Laurenr22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data on pay monthly account

Hello, I had my old phone stolen (iPhone 11) and had a replacement sim (5G) given to me in store. I put this in my old iPhone 6 and calls and texts worked but data didn't. I now have a replacement iPhone 13 mini and still no data. I've tried all the ...

StuWoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos