Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Recent outage

May help some of you still not receiving a signal. I changed my wifes Nokia from (Duel Band) to (GSM) and got the signal back straight away.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Text and Web charge question

Hi, Sorry if this has been asked before, but I had a quick look round and couldn't find the question. I recently changed to a iphone 5 (don't think the handset change is relevant) and at the same time changed to the simplicity unlimited texts + 1 gig...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

tariff changes?

hi,was wondering if anyone can help regading tariff changes?at present paying £31 per month and £6 added data i have been on this now for 17 months out of 24 month contract. i called o2 about a month ago and was told that i had to wait till after 18 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iphone5 swap sim

Have followed all instructions and now have no service on old iPhone 3GS or new iPhone 5 despite some 15 hours passing. What is the iand, how do we fix this and when?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching tariffs on pay as you go, recommendations/help!

Hi there, hoping someone will help me! I have a blackberry and on the blackberry text and web tarriff, i pay £15 a month and get 500 texts and 500 gb for internet browsing. However I'm fed up of my blackberry and want to move to iphone. I've got my h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International roaming charging cap query

Hi all, I was on holiday in the USA during July and shortly after I arrived, I got a friendly text message warning of the costs of turning on data roaming. The text message said very clearly that the maximum charge would be no more than £40 in a sing...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Orders keep getting cancelled

I took out a new 02 pay monthly contract when the iPhone 5 was released and I want to take out another for my partner,I have ordered one twice now and my order keeps getting cancelled! Can anyone explain why please? I don't have credit issues?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc desire c. wont sync

Yesterday morning I added hotmail to my accounts. I went onto accounts and sync and pressed the sync button but I am still continuously getting this message sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly. How long is shortly ! Is it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal down AGAIN... Can I get out contract? Please help

HiThis is my ever post. I'm so frustrated as may phone was done all day yesterday and only worked without the 3G. This was the same in July for a few days. I have the iPhone 4S and still in 24m contact until June 2013. is there anyway I can end the c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Call Rates for O2 Unlimited

I am on the Pay and Go O2 Unlimited tariff which appears to offer international calls from as low as 1p per minute if I ring from my mobile to an overseas landline. I made a 5 minute call to Ireland last night and was expecting to pay 5p as indicated...

Killimor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos