Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill Query

What is the best way to query items on my bill that I don't think I should be charged for? I have some multi-media messages that I never sent!

Resolved! Pay my bill online

Whenever I select "make payment" all I get is icons of accepted cards; and that's it. No "next' continue" etc.I just wanted to make small deposits towards my bill throughout the month, is this something I need to have activated? or should I be able t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of signal on Iphone and mobile broadband

Hi,I've experiencing poor signal strength, dropped connections for the past week! I thought it may have some connection with the recent outage which had affected so many other people in the UK.This issue is affecting both my Iphone and mobile broadba...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Still no signal... pushing 24 hours now!

Signal nearly been down for 24 hours now.... With not a sniff of signal at all. Says mast on my area is fixed, and the node is back up and running. Was awaiting for job confirmation yesterday but theyve probably given it to someone else by now....Tri...

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! compensation

wondering why i still havent had my bill deduction yet for the service going down a few months ago? was supposed to happen in september or something but ive paid the full amount each time still.crappy service from o2 with it going down the other day ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Top up and misleading £5 bonus credit

Hi - i just got an o2 pay as you go sim, and received an email from o2 saying Top up by10/10/2012to get your £5extra creditThe email promised a £5 credit would be posted within 48 hours. It is now some 96 hours, nothing has credited yet. After 2 chat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re signal going up and down or none at all?

Hi I recently posted a question whether anyone had a problem with their signal going up and down dropping calls etc .Just thought id update if you can call it that ! I spoke to someone on webchat last night ( absolute waste of time ) I was told last ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos