Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changed Tariff but no longer have o2 to o2 bolt on

HiI think I may have made a mistake. I am on a 24 month contract with upgrade due in January. My contract is for my Blackberry but I recently purchased a second hand iphone. So I no longer needed the blackberry data plan but did need an iphone plan. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cancelled my account ages ago (about 7/8 weeks) and just received another bill ?!?!?

I have moved to Poland 2 months ago , and before that I have spoken on chat with one of your representative an cancelled my account , I have also asked him to send my new sim card to start pas as you go account . First of all I have been send normall...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2 from Australia

Hi, moved to Australia and was with O2 in UK on pay monthly contract which hexpound its contracted period. Gave motive and transferred number to a pay as you go sim. But iPhone was not unlocked by O2 and so now have new monthly contract and sim from ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid my phone bill twice! Help!

Hi, I owed o2 £160 and when I went to pay it yesterday my internet crashed and the payment didnt seem to have gone through when I checked my bank, so I restarted the payment and did it again. I got an email from o2 saying thank you for crediting your...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from Personal to Business Account - not a simple how too....

I am 2 months into a personal contract with o2 and have a samsung s3. I have joined a new company and been given a blackberry on o2. I want to have just one phone (the samsung s3) and one phone contract - is this possible? Options I'm aware of: Cance...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sim in another O2 phone?

Hi, I'm halfway through a pay monthly 24 month contract with a Samsung Galaxy W phone.My mum is looking to get her first smart phone. She is thinking of taking out a 24 month contract that is exactly the same cost / tariff as i'm on - 500mb, 200 minu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my contract but it isn't within the 30 days notice.

Hi.My contract is a 24 month one and the contract renewal date is for the 29th of this month but I didn't realise that I had to give a 30 day notice on cancellin' my contract and I would like to cancel it before then. Only because I've seen a new pho...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account not showing

Hi When I first registered it showed my full account , now when I log on to my account it shows nothing at all and not able to do anything . Anything I can do . Just had a look further down and it seems like a common problem with no help lol Derek

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Dodgy Sales Practices?

Been a customer with O2 for nearly 10 years. two contracts running, then several years on Simplicity plan. so in september when my phone died i thought i would see what upgrade/new contracts they had. September 28th they sold me a contract for 13.50 ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! near end of pay monthly contract

Hello, my o2 pay monthly contract ends december 15th, I pay by direct debit and would like to know if I have to phone up and cancel my contract? or will it stop automatically? as I dont wish to continue for another year.Thanks,Richard.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos