Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected

I am disconnected ffor some 40 days and received 554 £ bill today !!!! Pls help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal and premim texts

Hi everyone. Is anybody else having problems with signal again? Also premium texts costing me a fortune82344, 88222 and 60555. Be warned. Anybody else had this? Text stop it doesnt work possibly down to O2 signal fault. But its my fault! How does tha...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting my old number over to O2 from T-Mobile

Hello, I've just joined O2 and am going to be porting my old T-Mobile number over. When I phoned in with the PAC code on Friday evening, I was told that it would happen overnight on Sunday/Monday, and that I'd be good to go from Monday morning. This ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! vat

Hi, I'm due an upgrade and was looking at getting an iphone 5. Been looking at the tariffs and am considering the £41 a month contract, so I'm just wondering does that £41 include vat?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! System failure delayed reconnection

Hi i was told FIVE days after paying my bill that i should have been reconnected within 24 hours, O2 appologied with a £2 goodwill gesture BUT I STILL HAVE NO INTERNET ABILITY AFTER 9 DAYS anyone else experienced this

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Channel Islands?

Hi, i was looking through the available bolt-ons for an international package that had inclusive minutes to the channel islands/Jersey but could not find one.Is there any package or arrangement that can made through o2 that would allow for internatio...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 contract customers face 3.2% price hike from February

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/23540/O2_contract_customers_face_3.2_price_hike_from_February.aspx Never welcomed News I'm affraid. Just a shame it's had to happen. So no network Is amune from the price increase now

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 184 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 International Call Rates

Hi... Can anybody shed some light on the current O2 international calling rates on Pay Monthly? The O2 web site contradicts itself and isn't clear at all. If you look at this page, it says rates to Canada on Pay Monthly are £1.54/min (which is mental...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

Hi I am currently on 900mins and unlimited texts and pay £36 per month. I won't be using the phone as much but when trying to change to a lower tariff it will only let me choose a higher one.my contract ends in October this year having signed for a 2...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos