Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! France

I'm in france can I get a bolt on for cheaper calls and texts?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow Upgrades

I just wondered if anyone is having the same problem as me. I ordered an upgrade to the iPhone 5 on the 21st of January and so far I've been given 3 different dates all of which have been delayed. No one can tell me when my phone will arrive and no o...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Limit" on transferring Rewards balance to a new sim?

Hi there, I hope somebody can help me with this, I recently ordered a new sim online as I've been receiving nuisance calls/texts, when I received it I phoned o2 to transfer my credit, bolt on, and rewards over to my new sim, the guy I spoke to said i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! It wont view how many mins etc i have left.

I know all my details and i have logged into my o2 and it doesnt show how many mins and texts i have left... It's like half the page is missing.I have loaded on a few different web browsers and i know what the page should look like but it doesnt and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking "unknown" callers from voicemail

I couldn't find a category relevant enough to put this topic in, but I'm on pay as you go, so it's the nearest category I could guess. I've blocked "uknown"/withheld callers from phoning me on my phone, however, that doesn't stop the voicemail servic...

2nick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring credit balance

Hi if you change to a new sim card and number from o2 can your credit balance and any rewards left on your old sim card be transferred? many thanks

joules by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free handset

Hi a little over a week ago I puchased an Iphone 5 from the 02 store and payed £79.99 and £36 a month. o2 then sent me a letter stating that my contract is actually with the carphone warehouse. This is fine except that if you buy your phone from the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

Does O2 pay and go support tethering with an iphone?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Insurance

I bought a Pay & Go mobile in January/February last year and discovered that my then insurance, not with O2 couldn't be transferred, so I went back to O2 shop where I bought phone and purchased insurance. You paid for the year all at once, no install...

smc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping SIM to Micro SIM ?

Just upgraded to a Windows 8S from Windows HTC HD7 and on unboxing i discovered i now need a micro SIM. There is a micro sim included in the box but it says that is only for use if you are a new pay monthly customer. So i followed the instruction to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos