Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Upgrade

I am due an upgrade on the 17th may this, my monthly bill is due to be raised on the 14th but not due untill the 27th. So offically if i upgrade on the 17th then i will still have one month outstanding from my previous contract if i guess right. Is t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Bad line" when ringing Landlines off my mobile

Topic. Whenever I call a Landline such as work, my Parents etc on my O2 mobile (Samsung Galaxy S2) everyone complains that they can't hear me and it's a bad line! Is this a problem with the phone or the network? Being deaf and wearing a digital heari...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

i do not see my bill and statement on my o2 account

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topup

Whats the two topup's restriction per one debit card supposed to do. Make it hard to topup for some one not near the shops. Jasper

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap My Sim gave me a different phone number

So I went through the whole Swap my Sim process, it took quite a while for the old sim to turn off, and the new sim to turn on. Unfortunately, the process did not update the phone number on the new sim. I *am* doing all of this from within the United...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Go Go

I did check the commonly asked questions for the Pay & Go Go Go but could not find my question. I got a text from O2 on the Saturday just gone saying exactly this. "O2: Remember, you need £10 credit before 01 May to get double Pay & Go Go Go allowanc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refunds

I've been trying to get a refund from my old phone contract for at least 6 months now. I've sent numerous email's and filled in the online form for refunds numerous times and still not had it back. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons and allowances

For a while now ive been given allowances which include 500mb of data after i top up £10 for 30 days. Today i have added a data bolt on for £6 a month which gives 500mb of data. Will this mean that i will get a total 1gb of data as long as i top up £...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excessive monthly bill

Apologies for the length of the text, but some background would help. My son lost his mobile less than 2 month ago and did not tell me or O2. His monthly contract bill was no more than £16-17 for nearly 2 years since I changed his PAYG to pay Monthly...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos